Blue Oyster Mushroom
This fascinating mushroom is a cold-weather Oyster Mushroom. It produces beautiful, dark blue mushrooms that lighten in color as they mature. Requires temperatures of approximately 10-25°C to produce. Freezing is not harmful to this variety.
Step-by-step guide on how to use your Mushroom Grow Kits
- Cut a 1 inch x shape on the plastic bag covering the substrate
- Soak the plastic bag with the x shape cut facing down in cold water for 12 hours
- Sit bag in a bowl of water and mist the whole plastic bag generously 2-4 times a day
- Pick the whole cluster of mushrooms when the caps flatten and enjoy
- Start a new cycle by repeating step 2