Lion's Mane Mushroom
The Lion's Mane Mushroom produces cascading, hair-like clusters that enlarge to the size of baseballs. They thrive in temperatures between 15–25 °C. Also known as Bear's Head or Monkey's Head, this mushroom is highly desirable and imparts a "lobster" flavor when cooked with butter and onions.
Step-by-step guide on how to use your Mushroom Grow Kits
- Cut a 1 inch x shape on the plastic bag covering the substrate
- Soak the plastic bag with the x shape cut facing down in cold water for 12 hours
- Sit bag in a bowl of water and mist the whole plastic bag generously 2-4 times a day
- Pick the whole cluster of mushrooms when the caps flatten and enjoy
- Start a new cycle by repeating step 2