Pink Oyster Mushroom Grow Kit
Pink Oyster mushrooms (Pleurotus djamor) are a heat-loving variety. In nature, they are found growing on hardwoods in many tropic and subtropic zones throughout the world. This fast-growing variety produces clusters of strikingly beautiful, bright pink mushrooms. Requires sustained temperatures above 20°C for best results.
Nutrition and wellness fact:
Pink Flamingo Oyster mushrooms contain fiber, potassium, copper, riboflavin, vitamin B6, folate and ergothioneine, which is an antioxidant that may reduce instances of cardiovascular disease by helping to prevent plaque build-up in the arteries.
Step-by-step guide on how to use your Mushroom Grow Kits
- Cut a 1 inch x shape on the plastic bag covering the substrate
- Soak the plastic bag with the x shape cut facing down in cold water for 12 hours
- Sit bag in a bowl of water and mist the whole plastic bag generously 2-4 times a day
- Pick the whole cluster of mushrooms when the caps flatten and enjoy
- Start a new cycle by repeating step 2