Monster Oyster Mushrooms grow kits
This fascinating mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) is a cold-weather Oyster Mushroom. It produces beautiful, dark blue mushrooms that lighten in color as they mature. Requires temperatures of approximately 10-25°C to produce. Freezing is not harmful to this variety.
This is a 6 lb grow kit. Produce upto 6-8 lb of delicious Oyster mushrooms for the life cycle.
Nutrition and wellness fact:
Blue Oyster mushrooms contain a plethora of valuable nutrients, including proteins, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They are rich in vitamin B and vitamin D. Iron and potassium are also present in these mushrooms. Research has shown that Oyster mushrooms help lower LDL cholesterol significantly and help reduce the secretion of inflammatory markers throughout the body.
Step-by-step guide on how to use your Mushroom Grow Kits
- Cut a 1 inch x shape on the plastic bag covering the substrate
- Soak the plastic bag with the x shape cut facing down in cold water for 12 hours
- Sit bag in a bowl of water and mist the whole plastic bag generously 2-4 times a day
- Pick the whole cluster of mushrooms when the caps flatten and enjoy
- Start a new cycle by repeating step 2